Workers Compensation Solution
PCMS’ end-to-end workers compensation software is based on the Atlas™ platform, one of the most comprehensive and technologically advanced property and casualty insurance processing solutions. PCMS’ workers compensation software successfully modernizes policy/claims administration, billing, reinsurance, document management, data warehousing, and real-time agency and consumer management.
PCMS’ regulatory compliant workers compensation solution is offered as a cloud infrastructure service. This private network model meets the unique needs of workers comp carriers of all sizes, small to large market insurance carriers and TPA engagements.
PCMS’ Workers Compensation Software Features
PCMS’ workers compensation solution provides a fully automated end-to-end experience for the home office, agent and customer.
- PCMS’ workers compensation solution automates and supports:
- Comprehensive audit functionality
- Direct bill with monthly reporting support
- Insured Self-reporting
- Medical Service re-pricing
- Repetitive Payments
- Deductible Billing
- NCCI, CMS and all other statutory requirements
- Automated underwriting, binding, and issuance capabilities
- Full policy life cycle transaction support, including versioning of all data.
- Full maintenance of rates, forms and rules changes
- Allows for real-time quoting, rating, binding and issuance;
- Claim processing with bill review integration
- Real-time point-of-sale automation, third-party data integration, scoring and referral management
- Single point of entry for all companies, and lines of business.
- True .NET SOA architecture allows integration with any third-party provider.
- Robust statutory/management/ad-hoc reporting capabilities
With the inherent functionality of our workers comp software, underwriters, TPA’s, MGA’s, brokers and agents can issue/bind quotes and distribute policies in real-time via the Internet using PCMS’ workers comp software.